I get really heated when I see Youtubers and Beauty gurus around my age (36) telling women that we are too old to do anything. Isn’t this like not wearing white after labor day, y’all?! Old, antiquated, ridiculous rules that mean nothing for us millennials. Come on now. I’m old but I ain’t stupid.
Yes You can use concealer in your 30s and 40s
I have seen women say that in your 30s and older you cannot bake; you can’t use concealer like ShapeTape; you can’t use powdered highlighter.. Enough! In my latest video I am showing you dos and don’ts so that you can hide your fine lines and wrinkles rather than accentuating them. I also have really dark circles, so I also color correct as part of my routine. Check it out!
Make your skin look perfect, younger, and glowing
Key products I use in this video:
- Benefit Boiing Industrial Strength Concealer shade 01
- Catrice Wake up effect concealer
- Tarte Shapetape contouring concealer Fair & Fair Neutral
- Covergirl Outlast Stay Luminous foundation 810 Classic Ivory
- Up & Up beauty blender, Ulta brand mini beauty blenders
- NYX Mineral “Set it & don’t fret it” Matte finishing power light/medium
- Tarte Amazonian clay Smooth Operator translucent powder
- Makeup Revolution Ultra Base Corrector Palette
- Estee Lauder Advance Night Repair Eye
- The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Lotion
- Bioderma Sensibio eye